1st to die is a book full of suspense and drama user will experience situations like a roller-coaster ride. Situations and equations will change after every moment because every minute is very crucial for the investigator. They continuously find new and shocking facts about mass killings in California. So the story begins when police get a call about a murder the police arrive at the point of the incident with equipment with the help of this advance they can trace the culprit but they are the wrong killer was more advance than the police and that thing is very shocking for police and for peoples also.
Very next of murder they got another call of one more murder in the same region this is the starting of mass killing. This incident is very dangerous because no one knows who is the next victim. The police totally failed in this case because they are out of clues and eyewitnesses. That’s why they cannot take action against anyone they investigate many peoples who done different crimes in past. You can download 1st to die PDF at the end.
James Patterson was born on March 22, 1947 (age 74 years), Newburgh, New York, United States. He is a multi-genre author till now he writes into mystery, young adult fiction, thriller, comedy, realistic fiction, romance, science fiction.
Feature of 1st to die pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is May 20th, 2005.
- James Patterson is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Novel, Crime novel.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 462 pages.
- Grand Central PublishingBooks official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 6 editions of this book.
Download 1st to die PDF:
Click the button below to download 1st to die PDF free and read online.