A Clockwork Orange is one of the best dystopian crime films of the year 1971. Clockwork Orange was directed by Stanley Kubrick and was based on Anthony Burgess’s famous novel A Clockwork Orange. This novel contains violent and disturbing images to comment on psychiatry, youth gangs, juvenile delinquency and various other economical, political and social aspects in a dystopian coming future of Britain. The main character of the novel is Alex who is a charismatic, antisocial delinquent who was interested in classical music, theft and violence. You can download A Clockwork Orange PDF at the end.
Review of A Clockwork Orange:
Alex leads a group of thugs, such as Dim, Georgie, Pete whom he named as droogs which means friend. The film shows the crimes of this gang, his capture and experimentation for psychological conditioning technique which was directed by Interior minister. Alex narrates his film in Nadsat which is a fractured adolescent slang which is composed of Slavic, Cockney rhyming slang and English. The film is featured mostly in classical music provided by Wendy Carlos. The artwork for the movie was provided by Philip Castle with a layout from Bill Gold.
Features of A Clockwork Orange pdf:
- The film is directed by Stanley Kubrick and also he is the producer and screen player of it.
- The film is based on the well-known novel A Clockwork Orange written by Anthony Burgess.
- The film is starred by Miriam Karlin, Adrienne Corri, Patrick Magee, Malcolm McDowell.
- The classical music for the film is provided by Wendy Carlos.
- Cinematography for the movie was composed by John Alcott with Bill Butler as an Editor.
- The film is produced by Polaris Productions and Hawk Films.
- The film was released in 1971 in New York, in 1972 in the UK and US.
Download A Clockwork Orange PDF:
Click the button below to download A Clockwork Orange PDF free and read online.
Leave a Comment