A Farewell to Arms is one of the best novels by Ernest Hemingway. The plot of the novel is set on the Italian campaign of World War I. A Farewell to Arms was published in 1929. The novel is a first-person account of American soldier Frederic Henry serving in the army as a lieutenant in the ambulance of corps of Italian Army. The title of the novel is taken from a 16th-century poem written by George Peele. You can download A Farewell to Arms PDF at the end.
Review of A Farewell to Arms:
The novel is set against the backdrop of World War I. The story of the novel revolves around the love between Henry and a nurse, Catherine Barkley. After the publication of this novel, Earnest got a place of a professional writer. A Farewell to Arms is one of the best selling novels and is considered “the premier American war novel from that debacle World War I. In 1930 the is adapted for a stage play and in 1932 and 1957 it is adapted for film. A Farewell to Arms is one of the best war novels and is nominated for various awards after its publication.
Features of A Farewell to Arms pdf:
- A Farewell to Arms is written by famous American author Ernest Hemingway with Cleonike and Damianakes as a cover artist.
- The novel is written in English language and was published in the United States.
- The novel comes under the Genre of Realism.
- A Farewell to Arms is published by Scribner in 1929.
- The novel consists of a total of 355 pages and revolves around the love story of an ambulance driver and a nurse during World War I.
- The novel is considered as one of the best war novels of the 21st century
Download A Farewell to Arms is written PDF:
Click the button below to download A Farewell to Arms is written PDF free and read online.
Leave a Comment