A Wrinkle in Time is a very useful young adult novel which was written by well known American author Madeleine L’Engle. The novel was published in the year 1962. A Wrinkle in Time won various awards such as Lewis Carroll Shelf Award, Sequoyah Book Award, Newbery Medal and also it was runner up for the Hans Christian Andersen Award. The major characters of the novel are Calvin O’Keefe, Charles Wallace Murry And Meg Murry. You can download A Wrinkle in Time PDF at the end.
Review of A Wrinkle in Time:
In this novel the main characters embark on a journey through time and space, exploring various universes as they tries to save the world and Murry’s father. The novel represents the war between light and darkness, good and evil. In this novel young characters matures into adolescents on their journey. The novel revolves around the questions of spirituality and purpose because the characters usually face situations like divinity, love, conflicts etc. A Wrinkle in Time is the first book in L’Engle’s Time Quintet, which follows the Murrys and Calvin O’Keefe. The novel was adapted twice for film by Disney: a 2003 television film which was directed by John Kent Harrison and also for theatrical film 2018 which was directed by famous Ava DuVernay.
Features of A Wrinkle in Time pdf:
- The novel was written by famous author Madeleine L’Engle, with Ellen Raskin as an illustrator.
- The novel was written in simple English Language and was published in the United States.
- The novel comes under the Genre of Science fantasy, Young adult.
- The novel was published by Ariel Books in the United States.
- It was published on date 1st January 1962 for the first time in the United States.
- The novel was followed by A Wind in the Door.
Download A Wrinkle in Time PDF:
Click the button below to download A Wrinkle in Time PDF free and read online.