All Girls is written by Emily Layden. She is a very competitive writer before this she did very good writing on different topics. Many writing stories and documentaries of Emily Featured in New York Times. This time she comes with a marvelous story of 4 women who captured in English prep school for months. Because they want to reveal the reality of this education system. These 4 young women are best friends since childhood.
And these women have the same goal and that is to reveal the truth in front of common people. Because of the same goal, they all work like time. With time school’s power is getting weak and that is normal because who much time school hides their fakery faces. When these girls notice this weakness now they try with more power to achieve their goal they raise their voice and pitch the reality of this system. You can download All Girls PDF at the end.
Emily Lynden was born in the United States. She completes her graduation from Stanford University. After education, she starts working as a writer in a local publishing agency. After that job she starts her writing career, she writes short stories on different topics and genres before this debut book her writing pieces were featured in New York Times as well.
Feature of All Girls pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is February 16th, 2021.
- Emily Layden is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Mystery, a Coming-of-age story.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 320 pages.
- Martin’s Press is the official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 5 editions of this book.
Download All Girls PDF:
Click the button below to download All Girls pdf free and read online.