Americanah is the story of true love between Ifemelu and Obinze. They both are living in Nigeria but at that time Nigeria was not in good condition. Because rebel group is more powerful than sitting government Nigerian army was totally failed in front of rebels group. And they both are also working in the army. But when things getting more dangerous and it’s near rebel groups take over the whole of Nigeria and killed all army and government officials.
Because of this issue, they left Nigeria. Ifemelu was moved to the United States because she has more educational certificates and Obinze try for this. She got admission to the United States and she starts new courses and getting busy day by day and time unfortunately 9/11 happened and because of this disaster Obinze didn’t get a visa for 16 years. And these 16 years change the whole lives of this couple after 16 years they reunite in America. You can download Americanah PDF at the end.
Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie was born on September 15, 1977, in Nigeria. She completes her half education in Nigeria. And she completes her master’s degree from the United States. She mostly writes in the non-fiction and history genre she was nominated for several national and international awards throughout her career.
Feature of Americanah pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is May 14th, 2013.
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Fiction novels.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 477 pages.
- Alfred A. Knopf is the official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 132 editions of this book.
Download Americanah PDF:
Click the button below to download Americanah PDF free and read online.