And the Mountain is the story of Afghani kid Abdullah. Abdullah lives with his family in a village in Afghanistan he has a little sister Pari and she is everything for him. He loves his sister overall this is a happy family. But the financial condition of his father Saboor is not good. They live life below the poverty level and the only reason for it his father has jobless. But he tries very hard for getting a job but unfortunately till now he is failed. Abdullah and his sister suffer in a blood cold winter he sells his shoes because Pari wants a jacket. After some years his father got a job in the Iranian embassy after working some years in Iran. He got a chance to work in Paris and he avails that chance and that decision change whole family life. Now they live in good status and they can avail themselves every easiness for life. You can download And the Mountains Echoed PDF at the end.
Khaled Hosseini was born on March 4, 1965, in Afghanistan. But his father got a job in the Afghani embassy so they move the United States. He completes his education in the United States. In their current life, he works as a physician and humanitarian activist.
Feature of And the Mountains Echoed pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is May 21st, 2013.
- Khaled Hosseini is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Novel, Historical Fiction, Drama, Domestic Fiction.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 404 pages.
- Riverhead Books is the official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 179 editions of this book.
Download And the Mountains Echoed PDF:
Click the button below to download And the Mountains Echoed PDF free and read online.