Before I die is the story of a girl who is very near to die. Tessa is fighting with last stage cancer she has only a few weeks to live this is very heart-wrenching for everyone because she is a very jolly and funny girl. Everyone loves her because of her overwhelming nature. Unfortunately, she was diagnosed with cancer and there is no hope of recovery that’s why she agrees with this decision and she does work according to her will and is totally aware of her death.
She makes a list of what she does before die this list is not confirmed if she can survive more than she can do all of these things. But no one knows about the exact time she has. That’s why she made her to-do list and sex is the top priority on the list. But this is not possible because she is in hospital and counting her last days. On the bed of death, she feels the relationship she has with her father and brother. She is totally failed in building a strong relationship with her mother, You can download Before I Die PDF at the end.
Jenny Dowman was born in 1964 (age 57 years), London, United Kingdom. She is a multitalented woman she did very different jobs in her life. Firstly she works as an actress in many films.
Feature of Before I Die pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is February 10th, 2009.
- Jenny Downham is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Young adults.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 336 pages.
- David Fickling Books publisher of this book.
- There are more than 103 editions of this book.
Download Before I Die PDF:
Click the button below to download Before I Die PDF free and read online.