John Brook is a very famous and well-known business writer in New Yorker. He works very long time in the New Yorker he has some insight information of the corporate world on daily basis. Business Adventure is the result of all this insight information and vast experience of business journalism. John Brooks has very tight eyes on the Business world of America
In this book, John elaborates and everything about the American Corporate world. How they exchange fame and reputation because if we talk about marketing then negative marketing is also considered one of the best ways to create some audience it doesn’t matter what they think about those particular products or people. John describes the ford company incident where nearly half-billion $ is suddenly un appears from accounts, with this, he also discus about General electric tragedy. After reading this you know the exact way of dealing with the corporate world and how these giants are aggressive about their own reputation. You can download Business Adventures PDF at the end.
John Brooks was born on 5th December 1920 in the United States and died on 27th July in New York. He completes his education at Princeton University and early age he studies in Kent school. American government praises him with civil awards.
Feature of Business Adventures pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is August 14th, 1969.
- John Brooks is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Non-fiction, business.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 408 pages.
- Littlehampton Book Services Ltd is the official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 37 editions of this book.
Download Business Adventures PDF:
Click the button below to download Business Adventures PDF free and read online.