Can You keep a secret is the story of a jolly girl who lives a life with every color according to her until death do whatever your heart says? Because this act makes you happy don’t care about profit and lose in every aspect of life. Take some decision for your own satisfaction and joy no matter that acts hurt someone else feeling.
Emma Corrigan the lady with a big heart and great soul she takes care, everyone because she loves people and people also prize him for her good deeds because she doing very well for all people. But she has some secrets and she hides this secret from all people. Because she is not exposing herself in front of all people. The one biggest secret she hides is she loses her virginity at the time when her father and mother are also present at home. There is one more big secret she had that she doesn’t know what is the meaning of NATO. You can download Can You Keep a Secret PDF at the end.
Sophie Kinsella was born on December 12, 1969 (age 51 years), in London, United Kingdom. She completes her education from Oxford University. She won many national and international awards she was also nominated for the good reads choice award.
Feature of Can You Keep a Secret pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is December 27th, 2005.
- Sophie Kinsella is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Comedy, chick lit.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 374 pages.
- Dell Publishing Company official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 132 editions of this book.
Download Can You Keep a Secret PDF:
Click the button below to download Can You Keep a Secret PDF free and read online.
Leave a Comment