Cat’s Cradle is one of the best satirical postmodern novels which contains elements of science fiction. The novel is written by well known American author Kurt Vonnegut. It is the fourth novel of Vonnegut and was published in the year 1963. The novel basically explores and satirizes major issues of technology, science with a touch of religion and the arms race, often through the use of black humour. The thesis of Vonnegut was turned down by the university in 1947 but awarded him a master degree in anthropology in the year 1971 on the basis of Cat’s Cradle. You can download Cat’s Cradle PDF at the end.
Review of Cat’s Cradle:
The first person narrator the writer introduces himself as a Jonah frames the plot as a flashback. Dedicated to the 20th century, the plot is based on planning to write a book by the name of The Day the World Ended about what important Americans did on the deadly day of the atomic bombing of Hiroshima. Most of the events of the novel occurred before the author was converted tho his current religion Bokononism.
Features of Cat’s Cradle pdf:
- The novel is written by well known American author Kurt Vonnegut.
- The title of the novel is Cat’s Cradle.
- The novel was published in the United States in simple English language.
- The novel comes under the Genre of Satire and Science fiction.
- The novel is written by well-known publisher Holt, Rinehart and Winston in the United States.
- The novel was published in the year 1963 in the United States.
- The novel consists of a total of 304.
- The novel is loved by readers from around the world.
- The novel got various awards after its publication date because of its creative material and content.
Download Cat’s Cradle PDF:
Click the button below to download Cat’s Cradle PDF free and read online.