The City of Glass is the third novel from urban fantasy series of The Mortal Instruments written by American author Cassandra Clare. In the year the 2009 City of Glass is published as the third book of series by Walker Books worldwide. The story of the novel revolves around the journey which explores Simon’s and Clary’s experience in Shadowhunter city, and Clary’s efforts towards saving her mother, as they move from New York institute to Alicante, Idris. You can download City of Glass PDF at the end.
Review of City of Glass:
The major characters of the City of Glass are Sebastian Morgenstern, Amatis Graymark, Luke Garroway, Magnus Bane, Alec Lightwood, Isabelle Lightwood, Simon Lewis, Clary Morgenstern and Jace Morgenstern. The City of Glass is from the series of The Mortal Instruments and is preceded by City of Ashes and followed by City of Fallen Angels. The City of Glass is regarded as a classic of American literature is reviewed by various critics. The novel is loved by American people and got instant success after its publication. The City of Glass is regarded as one of the best novels from Cassandra Clare.
Features of City of Glass pdf:
- The City of Glass is written by well known American author Cassandra Clare with Cliff Nielsen as a cover artist.
- The City of Glass is written in English language and was published in the United States for the first time.
- The City of Glass is the third novel in urban fantasy series of The Mortal Instruments.
- The City of Glass comes under the Genre of Fantasy Adventure.
- The City of Glass is published by American publisher Margaret K. McElderry.
- The third novel of the series was published on date 24 March 2009.
- City of Glass consists of a total of 560 pages.
- The novel is followed by City of Fallen Angels and is preceded by City of Ashes.
Download The City of Glass PDF:
Click the button below to download The City of Glass PDF free and read online.