Edwin Catmull is the main author of Creativity, Inc he is currently CEO of Walt Disney and he also works as a CEO of Pixar animation studio. In this book, he writes about some biggest corporate managers in the world and how they want to lead their teams to the highest possible level. And for this purpose, they want to some creativity and management skills. He describes his overall journey in Pixar with Steve Jobs and John Lasseter how a small company becomes Billion $ giant under the supervision of Ed Catmull and Steve Jobs.
He starts his first animated computer film when he was a student of Ph.D. at the University of Utah and his friends also join this plan and that was the birthplace of the Pixar animation studio. The main statement or quote of this book is that “ give a good idea to a mediocre team and they will screw it and give a good idea to the good team they will fix them either they come up with a better solution. You can download Creativity, Inc PDF at the end.
Edwin Catmull was born on 31st March 1945 in the United States. He completes his education at the University of Utah he completes Ph.D. degree and he works very hard for animations because of the hard work he won many international awards.
Feature of Creativity, Inc pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is April 8, 2014.
- Edwin Catmull, Amy Wallace is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Biography.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 336 pages.
- Random House is the official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 58 editions of this book.
Download Creativity, Inc PDF:
Click the button below to download Creativity, Inc PDF free and read online.
Leave a Comment