Delivering Happiness is the tagline of Zappos a Billion Dollar company. This company is operating in the United States this is a service base company. That provide delivery service across the United States. Tony Hersh very famous businessman and risk taker he is a born businessman. He starts his business in the very initial stage of his life first he sell a tech company to Microsoft for 265 million $ and. After that sale, he jumped in Zapoos as adviser and as an investor after the joining of Tony Hsieh Zappos perform very well.
But its take 10 Year to become a Billion $ company. In this book, tony describe and everything related to Zappos he describes his 10-year experience in this book. The hurdles they face and the best way to earn profit and how to satisfy your customers. And how to manage your team in the best way so they perform well and they ultimately become beneficial for companies. You can download Delivering Happiness PDF at the end.
Tony Hsieh was born on 12th December 1973 in the United States. He completes his education at Harvard University and he starts different businesses after his education and he performs very well in his financial life. He died on 27 November 2020.
Feature of Delivering Happiness pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is June 7th, 2010.
- Tony Hsieh is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Autobiography, a Graphic novel.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 246 pages.
- Grand Central Publishing is the official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 149 editions of this book.
Download Delivering Happiness PDF:
Click the button below to download Delivering Happiness PDF free and read online.