Digital Minimalism is about how people tackle social media or technology addiction. Basically, minimalism is a whole process, and it’s all about mental and emotional training. Minimalism applies in every field of life in this process people only use important things basic human needs. In this process, people check how much things are enough to live a life with help of this technique they can completely focus on their goals and responsibility.
In this book, New port writes about digital minimalism. Or you can also read about technology minimalism. And he also writes about how can we avoid digital distraction. Every people has a different kind of addiction. After following the step written in this novel you can easily overcome any kind of digital distraction. You can download Digital Minimalism PDF at the end.
Cal New Port was born on 23rd June 1982 in the United States. Now he is working as a professor at George university in the computer science department. He wrote 6 self-improvement books and all of these books consider successful books. Digital Minimalism is a very recent book by Cal Newport and this book was also nominated for many awards.
Feature of Digital Minimalism pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is February 5th, 2019.
- Cal Newport is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Science and Technology.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 302 pages.
- The portfolio is the official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 45 editions of this book. And every edition has a different accent according to a particular area and every edition has a different page count.
- Good reads choice awards nominate this book for the best Science and Technology in 2019.
Download Digital Minimalism PDF
Click the button below to download Digital Minimalism free & Read Online.