The Character of Physical Law is the lecture of Richard P. Feynman at Cornell University. But that lecture was recorded on TV by BBC so everyone can learn about modern and ancient physic. In this book, he tries to simplify the different laws of physic. Because if we don’t do that then-newcomer and laymen will struggle in getting the right point from any science-related theory that’s why he did this. According to him, physics laws are not complex as we think we only need a little focus. With very little effort we can learn physic and this book will help you a lot.
Richard P. Feynman was born on May 11, 1918, in New York, New York, United States and he died in February 15, 1988, Los Angeles, California, the United States he was an American national based author and also a theoretical physicist he was doing great work in his field like in the path integral formulation of quantum mechanics, the theory of quantum electrodynamics he is mainly known for this work he writes mainly book in science, physics, Popular Science genre and he was also nominated for noble prize
Feature of The Character of Physical Law:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is November 8, 1994.
- Richard P. Feynman is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Science, Physics, Nonfiction, Philosophy, Popular Science, and Mathematics.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 192 pages.
- Modern Library publisher of this book.
- There are more than 07 editions of this book.
Download The Character of Physical Law PDF
Click the button below to download The Character of Physical Law PDF free & Read Online: