Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde is a gothic novel written by well known Scottish author Robert Louis Stevenson. The novel was first published in 1886. The novel is also known by the name of The Strange Case of Jekyll Hyde, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde, its also known by a short name of Jekyll & Hyde. You can download Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde PDF at the end.
Review of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde:
The story of the novel revolves around Gabriel John Utterson a legal practitioner who tried to investigate strange events occurred between his close friend Dr Henry Jekyll and Edward Hyde an evil character. The impact of the novel is such that it has become a part of the language, with the sentence, “Jekyll and Hyde” entering the vernacular to present to people the dual personality of people: looking good outsides but is shocking evil inside. The major characters of the novel are Maid, Sir Danvers Carew, MP, Inspector Newcomen, Mr Poole, Dr Hastie Lanyon, Richard Enfield, Dr Henry Jekyll and Gabriel John Utterson.
Features of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde pdf:
- Jekyll and Mr Hyde are written by English author Robert Louis Stevenson under the title of Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde.
- The novel is written in English language and was published in the United Kingdom for the first time.
- Jekyll and Mr Hyde is a single novel it does not belongs to any series.
- Jekyll and Mr Hyde belong to the Genre of Science fiction, Gothic, Mystery, Horror, Drama and Psychological thriller.
- Jekyll and Mr Hyde are published by Longmans, Green & Co for the first time.
- Jekyll and Mr Hyde were published on date Jan 5, 1886, for the readers.
Download Jekyll and Mr Hyde PDF:
Click the button below to download Jekyll and Mr Hyde PDF free and read online.