Ender’s Game is one of the best 1985 military science fiction novel written by well known American Author known by the name of Orson Scott Card. This book presents two major conflicts somehow in the future between mankind and the Alien species. For the preparation of these wars, children are trained from their early ages including the author himself through dangerous games which include zero gravity in which the tactical genius of Ender’s is revealed. You can download Ender’s Game PDF at the end.
Review of Ender’s Game:
The book is inspired by the short story of the same name which was published in August 1977. This novel was released on date 1985. Further series of this novel was added in the coming years. An updated version of this series was published in the year 1991 which represents some changed political facts in order to represent the time in a more appropriate manner. The novel is easy to read from people all around the globe because it is translated into 34 languages. The political structure of this has been criticized by most of the people although its reception is quite positive.
Features of Ender’s Game pdf:
- The novel is written by Orson Scott Card with John Harris as a cover Artist.
- The novel is published in Canada and the United States.
- The primary language of Novel is English but later on, it was translated in 34 different languages for the readers from all over the world.
- Various version of the novel is available under the umbrella of Ender’s Game Series.
- The novel comes under the Genre of Science Fiction.
- The novel was published on date 15 Jan 1985.
- The novel is available in a total of 324 pages for readers from around the world.
Download Ender’s Game PDF:
Click the button below to download Ender’s Game PDF free and read online.