Evermore is the story of love and romance between two immortal humans. Ever bloom and Damen both belong to the immortal family but there is a huge difference between both of them because Ever lives her life in a very tuff situation and under pressure. She was born into a middle-class family her father and mother both are immortals they examine the whole life of every people by the only touch. But her life was totally changed when her parents died in a horrible road accident. After that accident, she going through the worst time of her life.
Because now she is alone no one is available for her care or even for talk. But till now she is a famous girl in town and in her school everyone treats her like other species or like aliens. Because she revel all life secret with one touch and she can hear the inner voice of everyone that’s why no one wants to talk with her. But once again she starts her life when she meets Damen he is also an immortal and very handsome boy but he belongs to a wealthy family. You can download Evermore PDF at the end.
Alyson Noel was born on December 3, 1965 (age 55 years), Laguna Beach, California, United States. She is a very famous fiction romance, Young adult, paranormal romance, chick-lit.
Feature of Evermore pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is August 29th, 2006.
- Alyson Noël is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Novel, Fantasy Fiction, Paranormal fiction.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 301 pages.
- St. Martin’s Griffin official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 86 editions of this book.
Download Evermore PDF:
Click the button below to download Evermore PDF free and read online.
Leave a Comment