Fahrenheit is one of the best dystopian novel written by famous American author Ray Bradbury and was published in the year of 1953. Fahrenheit 451 is one of the best novel from Bradbury and presents an advance American society in which books are outlawed and the people burn any book which they finds. The title of the book presents the temperature at which the page of the book catches fire. The lead chapter of the novel is about Guy Montag, a fire man who is fed up of destroying knowledge and quite his job. You can download Fahrenheit 451 PDF at the end.
Review of Fahrenheit 451:
In the year 1954 the novel won the American Academy of Arts and Letters Award in literature along with the Commonwealth Club of California Gold Medal. Fahrenheit 451 also won “Hall of Fame” Award in the year of 1984. The major characters of the story are: Granger, Mrs. Ann Bowles, Mrs. Clara Phelps, Faber, Stoneman and Black, Captain Beatty, Mildred Montag, Clarisse McClellan and Guy Montag. The novel contains themes of effect of society without knowledge and the importance of knowledge in our life.
Features of Fahrenheit 451 pdf:
- Fahrenheit 451 is written by famous American author Ray Bradbury with Joseph Mugnaini as an illustrator.
- Fahrenheit 451 is written in English language and was published in United States for the first time.
- Fahrenheit 451 belongs to the Genre of Dystopian novel.
- The novel is published on date 19 Oct 1953.
- Fahrenheit 451 is published by Ballantine Books in the United States.
- The novel consists of total of 256 pages.
- The novel is adapted into featured film and for television series.
- Fahrenheit 451 is nominated for various awards and is loved by the readers because of its creative work.
Download Fahrenheit 451 PDF:
Click the button below to download Fahrenheit 451 PDF free and read online.