Fangirl is the story of die heart fan of Simon snow fan series Cath and her twin sister wren both girls follow this series since childhood. Her mom did a job that’s why they both lives alone in the house so most of the time they both watching this series. Now cath becomes die heart fan and these things impact her life some time in a good way and some time in a bad way. All the time she uses the forum of that series she continuously reads new updates about upcoming content.
Even she dress like the characters of that series but on the other hand, the wren is no more fan of this series and because of this she didn’t like her sister because of her madness about the series. Cath and wren took admission to college and wren don’t want her roommate so cath find another roommate and he was so handsome and very famous among students. You can download Fangirl PDF at the end.
Rainbow Rowell was born on 24th February 1973 in the United States. She completes her education at Omaha North High Magnet School. After education, she starts her career as a magazine writer after that she released her first young adult fiction book and till now she mostly writes in young adult fiction.
Feature of Fangirl pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is September 10th, 2013.
- Rainbow Rowell is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Novels, Young adult fiction.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 483 pages.
- St. Martin’s Griffin is the official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 108 editions of this book.
Download Fangirl PDF:
Click the button below to download Fangirl PDF free and read online.
Leave a Comment