Fences is an American period drama film starring, directed and produced by Denzel Washington in the year 2016. Fences are written by August Wilson and the story of the film is inspired by his Pulitzer prize-winning play from the same name. Along with adding to Washington, Fences film also stars Saniyya Sidney, Mykelti Williamson, Russell Hornsby, Jovan Adepo, Stephen McKinley Henderson and Viola Davis. You can download Fences PDF at the end.
Review of Fences:
Major photography on Fences started on 25 April 2016, in Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh, in Hill District and in the June of 2016 it was wrapped. On 16 Dec 2016 Fences was first released in the United States by Paramount Pictures and it received various positive reviews and grossed about $65 million. Fences are selected by American Film Institute as among the list of top ten films released in the year 2016. Fences is nominated for various awards like Oscar award at 89th Academy Awards: Best Adapted Screen by Davis, Best Supporting Actress, Best Actor and Best Picture. The film also received Golden Globe nomination for Best Supporting Actress winning for the Davis and Best Actor for the film by Washington.
Features of Fences pdf:
- Fences are directed by Denzel Washington and produced by Denzel Washington, Scott Rudin and Todd Black.
- The screenplay for the film was designed by August Wilson.
- The film is based on book Fences written by August Wilson.
- Starring are Saniyya Sidney, Mykelti Williamson, Russell Hornsby, Jovan Adepo, Stephen McKinley Henderson and Viola Davis.
- Music for Fences is provided by Marcelo Zarvos according to the plot of the film with cinematography form Christensen and Charlotte Bruus.
- Fences are produced by production company Scott Rudin Productions, Escape Artists, Macro Media and Bron Creative.
- The film is distributed by Paramount Pictures.
Download Fences PDF:
Click the button below to download Fences PDF free and read online.