Flowers for Algernon is one of the best science fiction short story novel written by American author Daniel Keyes. Flowers for Algernon was written in 1958 and was published in 1959 by The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction. In 1960 Flowers for Algernon won Hugo Award for Best Short Story. The novel was published in the year of 1960 and won Nebula Award for Best Novel of the same year. You can download Flowers for Algernon PDF at the end.
Review of Flowers for Algernon:
The story of the novel is very interesting it revolves around a laboratory mouse by the name of Algernon which has gone through various surgeries in order to increase his intelligence. The story of the novel is told by a series of progress reports by Charlie Gordon, the human subject of the surgery. The novel contains themes of morality and ethicality relevant to the treatment of the mental disable people. Flowers for Algernon is widely challenged novel because of the removal from libraries in Canada and United States but it is frequently taught in school from around the world and is adapted for radio, theatre, television and Academy Award-winning film Charly.
Features of Flowers for Algernon pdf:
- Flowers for Algernon is written by well known American author Daniel Keyes.
- Flowers for Algernon is written in English language and was published in the United States for the first time.
- Flowers for Algernon comes under the Genre of Science Fiction.
- Flowers for Algernon is published by Harcourt, Brace & World.
- Flowers for Algernon is published in the form of the short story on April 1959 and in novel form, it was published in March 1966.
- Flowers for Algernon consists of a total of 311 pages.
- Flowers for Algernon is nominated for various awards.
Download Flowers for Algernon PDF:
Click the button below to download Flowers for Algernon PDF free and read online.