Frankenstein: or, the Modern Prometheus is a very famous novel written by English writer named Mary Shelly between 1797 and 1851. Frankenstein by Mary Shelley revolves around the story of Victor Frankenstein, a scientist who created a hideous sapient creature in an unorthodox scientific experiment. Shelley started work on Frankenstein by Mary Shelley when she was only 18 years old, its first edition was published in London on date 1Jan 1818 when she was 20. The name of the author appeared in the second edition of the novel published in 1821 in Paris. You can download Frankenstein by Mary Shelley PDF at the end.
Review of Frankenstein by Mary Shelley:
After the publication of the novel the name Frankenstein is commonly referred to the monster itself. In the story of the novel creation from Frankenstein is identified by words like it, fiend, abortion, wretch, daemon, monster and creation. At a place in the story, the monster tells Victor Frankenstein: “I ought to be the Adam, but I am rather the fallen angel”. The major characters of the novel are Daniel Nugent, Mr. Kirwin, Safie, Felix, Agatha, De Lacey, M. Waldman, M. Krempe, William, Elizabeth Lavenza, Justin Moritz, Henry Clerval, Ernest, Caroline Beaufort, Beaufort, Mrs Margaret Saville, Captain Robert Walton, Frankenstein’s monster, and Victor Frankenstein.
Features of Frankenstein by Mary Shelley pdf:
- Frankenstein by Mary Shelley is written by English author Mary Shelley.
- The novel is written in English language and was published in the United Kingdom.
- Frankenstein by Mary Shelley comes under the genre of science fiction, horror fiction and gothic novel.
- The novel is published on 1 Jan 1818.
- Frankenstein by Mary Shelley consists of a total of 280 pages.
- The story of the novel revolves around a scientist and his created monster in a scientific lab.
Download Frankenstein by Mary Shelley PDF:
Click the button below to download Frankenstein by Mary Shelley PDF free and read online.