Freakonomics try to reshape the thinking of common people and redesign the cultural values of society. Steven Levitt is the author of this book he is an economist but he is not a common economist he earns fame because of his out of context question. In this book he describes all these questions and tries to answer the most interesting questions is why drug dealer spend his whole life with his mom? And one more is what is more dangerous a Gun or Swimming pool? Common people think this question is very dump but after reading this book when you get the answer then you realize the power of right questioning and think out of the box. Before this, no one hear even think about this questions but Stephen wants to solve this daily life zigzag and unanswered questions and he did successfully. You can download Freakonomics PDF at the end.
Steven Levitt was born on 29th May 1976 in the United States. He completes his education at Chicago schools of economist and Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 1994. He writes whole sequels of books and because of his marvelous work in writing he was nominated for many awards in the United States and in the world also basically Levitt is the Co-author of this book.
Feature of Freakonomics pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is April 12, 2005:
- Steven Levitt, Stephen J. Dubner is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Nonfiction.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 336 pages.
- William Morrow is the official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 157 editions of this book.
Download Freakonomics PDF:
Click the button below to download Freakonomics PDF free and read online.
Leave a Comment