Funny in Farsi: A Memoir of Growing Up Iranian in America is a memoir of the year 2003 written by well known Iranian American writer Firoozeh Dumas. The book represents the story of Dumas’s move along with her family in 1972. In the age of just seven she moved from Iran to Whittier California, the novel revolves around her life in the United States for the next several decades. Funny in Farsi is the first book from Dumas. In this novel, she states how she and her family adapted to the culture of American. You can download Funny in Farsi PDF at the end.
Review of Funny in Farsi:
Funny in Farsi written its name in the lists of bestseller novel in New York Times, Los Angeles Times and San Francisco Chronicle. Funny in Farsi has been translated into the Persian language, and in 2005 it became one of the bestseller book by selling more than 100,000 copies. In 2012 the Iranian translator of the novel Mohammed Soleimani Nia has been arrested by the authorities of Iran. Funny in Farsi has been followed by second memoir, Laughing Without an Accent in 2008.
Features of Funny in Farsi pdf:
- Funny in Farsi is a very famous memoir written by well known Iranian American author Frioozeh Dumas.
- The book was written in the English language and was published in the United States.
- The book comes under the Genre of Memoir.
- Funny in Farsi was published by Villard in the United States.
- The book was published in the year 2003.
- The novel revolves around a young Iranian girl and her family moved to the United States from Iran.
- The novel consists of a total of 208 pages.
- Funny in Farsi is followed by Laughing without an Accent published in the year 2008.
Download Funny in Farsi PDF:
Click the button below to download Funny in Farsi PDF free and read online.
Leave a Comment