Getting to Yes: Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In is one of the best selling non-fictional book of the year 1981. The book is written by Roger Fisher and William L.Ury. In the year 1991 and 2011 subsequent editions added Bruce Patton as a co-author of the book. All of the authors of the book were members of the Harvard Negotiation Project. Getting to Yes made appearances for years on the Business Week bestseller list. The book revolves around a well-known method of “Principal negotiation” or “negotiation of merits”. You can download Getting to Yes PDF at the end.
Review of Getting to Yes:
The method of Principal negotiation was developed and designed at Harvard Program on Negotiation by Patton, Ury and Fisher. The purpose of this method is to reach an agreement without jeopardizing business relations. The method is based on five proposition such as: “Separate the people from the problem, Focus on interests, not positions, Invent options for mutual gain, Insist on using objective criteria, Know your BATNA”. The book is loved by the readers from around the world and is nominated for various awards because of its amazing concept and theory.
Features of Getting to Yes pdf:
- Getting to Yes is written by Bruce Patton, William L.Ury and Roger Fisher.
- Getting to Yes is written in English language and is published in the United Kingdom for the first time.
- Getting to Yes Book is non-fictional in its genre.
- Getting to Yes is published by Penguin Group in the United Kingdom.
- Getting to Yes is published in the year of 1981, 1991 and in 2011.
- The book is available in e-book and in print form.
- Getting to Yes consists of a total of 200 pages for readers from around the world.
- The book is followed by Getting Past No.
Download Getting to Yes PDF:
Click the button below to download Getting to Yes PDF free and read online.
Leave a Comment