Good to great is the result of 5 years of research and thousands of interviews and more than 20 people’s research on different businesses under the supervision of Collins. He is a very well-known business coach of the United States the idea and content of this book are based on the real-world after reading this book you will get many answers about the reality of the business world in this book Collin and his team writes down the conclusion of 6000 interviews of different business owner.
The core purpose of this book and Collin has revealed the journey of business giants how they travel well to great. Because this the real headache for new businessman and startup owner after reading this book you actually understand what is the difference between a mediocre company and giants and how you can apply those points in your own startup or company. Sustainability is the real focus of this book. You can download Good to Great PDF at the end.
James C. Collins was born on 25th January in the United States. He completes his graduation in business from Stanford business school. After complete his education he starts his career as a business coach and now he is one of the most famous business coaches in the United States.
Feature of Good to Great pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is October 16, 2001.
- James C. Collins is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is a business, Self-help book.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 320 pages.
- HarperCollins is the official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 74 editions of this book.
Download Good to Great PDF:
Click the button below to download Good to Great PDF free and read online.