Hamlet is short of The Tragedy of Hamlet, Prince of Denmark. Hamlet is a tragedy written by well known William Shakespeare between 1599 and 1601. Hamlet is the longest play from Shakespeare consisting of around 30,557 words. Presenting Denmark, the play revolves around Prince Hamlet and his conflict with his uncle, Claudius. Because his uncle has killed his father in order to take his kingdom and marry Hamlet’s mother.
Review of Hamlet:
Hamlet is the most powerful and influential work of the world’s literature. Hamlet is the most popular work during his lifetime. Since 1879 this play is one of the most performed plays in the list of Royal Shakespeare company. This play has inspired some of the most popular writers from around the world such as Iris Murdoch, James Joyce, Charles Dickens and Johann Wolfgang von Goethe. After Cinderella Hamlet has been described as one of the most filmed story ever. The story of this play was derived from the legend of Amleth. The play consists of three different parts such as First Quarto in 1603, the second Quarto in 1604 and the last one is the First Folio in 1623.
Features of Hamlet pdf:
- Hamlet is a well-known tragedy play written by the famous William Shakespeare.
- The major characters of the play include Polonius, Gertrude, Claudius and Prince Hamlet.
- The play was written in the English language.
- The play comes under the Genre of Shakespearean tragedy.
- The novel is based on the country of Denmark.
- The novel revolves around the story of revenge of a Prince against his uncle who killed his father for the throne.
- The play is based on a realistic situation.
- Hamlet is loved by the readers from around the world and it has inspired some famous writers around.
Download Hamlet PDF:
Click the button below to download Hamlet PDF free and read online.