Honey Girl is the story of a woman who wants to live a free life without any restriction from her parents or from anyone else. But till the age of 28, she totally failed to achieve this dream of liberty. Grace Porter daughter of the ex-Army man he took all her life decision even grace completes her Ph.D. in astronomy and the only reason behind this degree is her father’s expectations. Because of strictness and restrictions, grace becomes very punctual consistent and these habits help her to achieve higher than common peoples.
Everything has some cons and some pros when she turns 28 and completes her Ph.D. degree in astronomy she took some break. And plan vacations she chooses Las Vegas as a travel destination. But when she is en route to LA her mind starts changing. Why she is not happy till now? This degree is a matter for her or her father. Now she decides to live here for herself and start enjoying life. She marries her best friend and they both escape to California to live a happy life. You can download Honey Girl PDF at the end.
This book is the debut book of Morgan Rogers. She is an American native and a full-time writer she completes her education in America. Before this Morgan writes short stories in different genres.
Feature of Honey Girl pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is February 23rd, 2021.
- Morgan Rogers is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Romance novels, Lesbian literature, Coming-of-age story.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 241 pages.
- Park Row Books is the official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 5 editions of this book.
Download Honey Girl PDF:
Click the button below to download Honey Girl pdf free and read online.