Saeed Jones write about how we forget our past for best grow in our life and we sacrifice over the past and it’s necessary to change our self to progress in our life. Along with all this taught situation, we also leave those people who support us in beginner time of career. You can download How We Fight For Our Lives PDF at the end.
Saeed Jones was born on 26th November 1985 in the United States. Basically, he is a famous poet of the United States his most famous poetry collection is Prelude to Bruise. And this collection nominated for many famous international awards. In 2014 this collection was select as a finalist for the National Book Critics Circle Award for poetry. After this he succeeded in building a good audience after all this in 2019 he published his first book How We Fight For Our Lives and that book was also considered a famous book. In the year of publishing, this book was nominated for good reads choice award for best Memoir and Autobiography.
Feature of How We Fight For Our Lives:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is October 8th 2019.
- Saeed Jones is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Autobiography memoir.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 192 pages.
- Simon and Schuster is the official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 10 editions of this book. And every edition has a different accent according to a particular area and every edition has a different page count.
- Good reads choice awards nominate this book for the best Autobiography and memories book in 2019.
Download How We Fight For Our Lives PDF
Click the button below to download How We Fight For Our Lives free & Read Online: