I am Malala is a famous book which states the story of a young girl who stood up for the education of young children and was shot by Taliban in Swat Valley. I am Malala is an autobiographical book which was written by Malala herself and co-author Christina Lamb. The book was published on date October 8, 2013, in the United Kingdom by Weidenfeld & Nicolson and in the United States, it was published by Little, Brown and Company. You can download I am Malala PDF at the end.
Review of I am Malala:
I am Malala discusses the early life of Malala Yousafzai. The book reviews her father ownership of school and activism. The book provides details about the rise and fall of a terrorist group Tehrik e Tablian Pakistan in the beautiful Valley of Swat and the assassination attempt which was made against Malala Yousfazi when she was only 15 years old. The book has received positive critical reception and won several awards. But the book is banned in various schools in Pakistan because of some reasons. The book is very interesting because it shows the real life of a brave girl who fought for the education of children.
Features of I am Malala pdf:
- The book is written by Malala Yousafzai and Christina Lamb and is inspired by the real-life of Malala.
- The book was published in the United States and the United Kingdom.
- The book is written in the English language.
- The book is basically an autobiography of the life of Malala Yousafzai.
- The book was published by Weidenfeld & Nicolson in the United Kingdom and Little, Brown and Company in the United States.
- The book was published on date 8 October 2013.
- The book contains a total of 288 pages written in simple words for the readers.
Download I am Malala PDF:
Click the button below to download I am Malala PDF free and read online.