Imaginary Friend is the most famous horror book of 2019. This book is written by Stephen Chobosky he also very amazing writer won many awards in his writing career. He was also won New York time bestseller author most of his book many awards. Especially horror books imaginary friend is the story of a 7-year-old boy who imagines many horror scenes belong to his life. Because he experiences many hunted scenes in small age he is live with his mother in a village and his home is also hunted. According to his imagination and he can imagine and predict whats bad happen in future with his mother and itself.
Stephen Chbosky was born in 25th January 1970 in the United States. He completes his education from Pennsylvania he did graduation in film writing. After education, he works as a screenwriting for many local firms. The real cause of his fame is the fiction novel he writes in starting off his career Coming of age and that was New York time bestselling book.
Feature of imaginary friend pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is October 1st 2019.
- Stephen Chbosky is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Horror.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 705 pages.
- Grand Central Publishing is the official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 54 editions of this book. And every edition has a different accent according to a particular area and every edition has a different page count.
- Good reads choice awards nominate this book for the best Horror book in 2019.
Download imaginary friend PDF:
Click the button below to download imaginary friend PDF free and read online.