Indian-ish is a bunch of Indian+ American recipes. Priya Krishna spends his childhood in Texas but her family belonged to India her mother teach many easy to cook and tasty Indian recipes. After some years Priya customizes that recipe with some touch of American dishes and she got amazing recipes. In this book, Priya write down all these recipes and this recipe is very easy to cook and you can cook this recipe within 15 minutes all these recipes are a mixture of American and Indian foods. And all these recipes daily use and the very tasty and more interesting thing is that vegetarian and non-vegetarian both enjoy this tasty and easy to cook recipes. You can download Indian-ish PDF at the end.
Priya Krishna was born in the United States. But after his birth, his whole family was a shift to the United States and now she is an American citizen she completes his education from Dartmouth College and in current life she works as a daily writer for many big magazine and news giants like The New York Times and New Yorker after publishing his first book Indian-ish she earns fame and many followers in the United States and in India also and this book was nominated for many international awards.
Feature of Indian-ish pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is April 23rd, 2019.
- Priya Krishna is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Food and cookbooks.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 256 pages.
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt is the official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 2 editions of this book.
Download Indian-ish PDF
Click the button below to download Indian-ish free and read online.