Inferno is the story of the rising and fall of one of the most recognized doctors and scientists of the time Robert Langdon he performs exceptionally in Symbology. He won several government awards because of his undeniable performance in his field. He is very close to unpacked the theory of the End of the World. Dr. Sienna Brooks is the co-worker of this mission and she is also one of the best scientists of the time.
Suddenly one day DR Robert awakens in an unseen hospital he is in a state of unconscious for the last 36 hours and no one knows the real reason behind this even his co scientist is totally unaware of this incident now police start an investigation about this accident. At the same time and same place, police found a dead body of the mature girl. Now, this case becomes more complicated for everyone even the police is failed to find any clue about this case. You can download Inferno PDF at the end.
Dan Brown was born on June 22, 1964, in the United States. He completes his education at Yale University and after education, he finally starts his professional career in the writing industry and he performs very well he was won several awards in his career.
Feature of Inferno pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is May 14th 2013.
- Dan Brown is the author of this book.
- Genre of this book is Thriller, Mystery, Suspense, Detective novel.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 463 pages.
- Doubleday is the official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 72 editions of this book.
Download Inferno PDF:
Click the button below to download Inferno PDF free and read online.