The Invisible Man is one of the best science fiction novels. It was written by H. G. Wells. The novel was originally serialized in Pearson’s Weekly in the year 1897, Invisible Man was published as a novel the same year. The title of the novel refers to Griffin, who was a scientist and has devoted himself research into optics and has invented various ways to change a body’s refractive index to that of air so it does not absorbs or reflects light and becomes invisible. You can download Invisible Man PDF at the end.
Review of Invisible Man:
The scientist performs these experiments on himself, but unfortunately, he fails to reverse the effects of these experiments. Because of random and irresponsible violence, Griffin becomes an iconic character for horror fiction. Like The Time Machine and The Island of Doctor Moreau, it is a first-person narrator. In Invisible Man the writer adopts a third-person objective point of view. Invisible Man is a very influential novel and it helps the author to earn the name of “father of science fiction” title. The novel is loved by readers from around the world because of its amazing and creative work.
Features of Invisible Man pdf:
- The novel is written by well-known author H.G. Wells.
- The novel was written in simple English language and was published in the United Kingdom.
- The novel comes under the Genre of science fiction, horror novel.
- The novel was published in the year 1897 in the United Kingdom.
- The novel was published by C. Arthur Pearson in the United Kingdom and by Edward Arnold in the United States.
- The novel consists of a total of 149 pages.
- The novel is loved by the readers and was adapted for media for TV and film.
Download Invisible Man PDF:
Click the button below to download Invisible Man PDF free and read online.