Lanny is the best fiction book of 2019. Written by Max Porter he was one of the most famous writers and he earned much fame in the international world of literature. This is a story of a village in England this village is located 100 miles from London. This is a story of a hundred-year-old village this village is very mysterious because in this village a dead papa who sleeps for hundreds of years. People use to draw paintings on his body. But suddenly one day he awake and he was listening to all the time since he was sleeping.
Max Porter is an English writer who belongs to the United Kingdom. The debut novel of max porter is the thing with feathers and that book is the real cause of. The success of max porter because millions of copies of grief are sold within a month. He completes his graduation from the university of arts of London. Lanny is also one of the most famous books by the max porter. This book was nominated for the good reads award by choice for best fiction.
Feature of Lanny pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is 5 March 2019.
- book Max Porter is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Novel, Literary fiction.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 213 pages.
- This book is officially published by Graywolf Press.
- There are more than 43 editions of this book are available. And every edition has a different accent according to a particular area and every edition has a different page count.
- Good reads choice awards nominate this book for the best fiction book in 2019.
Download Once Lanny PDF:
Click the button below to download Lanny PDF free & Read Online: