Sheryl Sandberg the author of Lean In she is a very famous woman around the world especially in the business world. She works for many technology giants very famous are Google and Facebook she also works in the world bank. In this book, she mainly focuses on women empowerment this book was considered a bestselling book all time internationally she shared her experience in cooperate world of how peoples treat women in business organizations.
In the publishing ceremony of this book, she took questions on that topic as well in the theater of Sandberg time magazine is also cover this book and those questions as well she ask different questions from women in a ceremony on the topic of women empowerment. Because of her fabulous work, this book was nominated for many awards in the USA in this book she also raised questions about women’s leadership according to the author there is only 22 women head of states out of 127 in the United States. You can download Lean In PDF at the end.
Sheryl Kara Sandberg was born on 28th August 1969 in the United States. She is a very famous businesswoman and billionaire in 2012 she works as a member of the board of director of Facebook in current life she is an Asia specific CEO of the world bank.
Feature of Lean In pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is March 11, 2013:
- Sheryl Sandberg, Nell Scovell is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Biography.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 387 pages.
- Alfred A. Knopf is the official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 85 editions of this book.
Download Lean In PDF:
Click the button below to download Lean In PDF free and read online.
Leave a Comment