Love in the Time of Cholera is a well-known novel written by famous Colombian Nobel prize-winning writer named Gabriel Garcia Marquez. In the year 1985 Love in the Time of Cholera was first published in the Spanish Language. In 1988 Alfred A. Knopf published the novel in English language. In the year 2007 Love in the Time of Cholera was adapted for the movie. You can download Love in the Time of Cholera PDF at the end.
Review of Love in the Time of Cholera:
The novel revolves around two major characters: Fermina Daza and Florentino Ariza. At a young age, Fermina and Florentino fell in love with each other. Fermina father finds out the relationship of his daughter with Florentino and stopped her but she refused. Because of their love, her father moved his family from one city to another but he cannot stop the relationship of his daughter with Florentino. They communicate with each other with the help of telegraph. Soon Fermina finds out that their love is only based on a sweet dream so she breaks off her engagement with Florentino and then she returns all of his letters to him.
Features of Love in the Time of Cholera:
- The novel was written by famous writer Gabriel Garcia Marquez under the title of El amor en los tiempos del colera.
- The novel was translated into the English language by Edith Grossman.
- The novel was written in the Spanish language and was published in Colombia and the United States in the English language.
- The novel was published by Editorial Oveja Negra in Colombia and by Alfred A. Knopf in the United States.
- The novel was published in the Spanish language in the year 1985 and in the English language it was published in the year 1988.
- The novel consists of a total of 348 pages.
Download Love in the Time of Cholera PDF:
Click the button below to download Love in the Time of Cholera PDF free and read online.