Chip Heath and Dan Heath are the authors of Made to Stick. Cheap health is a business graduate from Stanford and works for many companies on executive posts. In this book, the author describes the power of narrative its doesn’t matter narrative is false or true once wise men said “A Lie can get halfway around the world before the truth can even get its boot” and this statement is very true in the current era the information warfare era because in the morning some fake news spread by television or blogger or agencies about any company and in the evening those company shares will be a collapse.
This is the power of rumors and fake conspiracy theories. This trick is becoming a problem and hurdle for new businessmen and entrepreneurs because old giants use fake news agency to destroy companies reptation and this method is very powerful in stock markets or in trading businesses. You can download Made to Stick PDF at the end.
Chip Heath was born on 19th July 1963 in the United States. He completes his education at Stanford University in business in his current life he is a very famous business coach and business management, teacher. he won many national and international awards because of his great performance in business management
Feature of Made to Stick pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is January 2, 2007:
- Charles Duhigg is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Self Help book.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 304 pages.
- Penguin Random House LLC. is the official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 65 editions of this book.
Download Made to Stick PDF:
Click the button below to download Made to Stick PDF free and read online.