Mama’s last hug is the story of love and attachment between humans and animals. Jan Van Hooff a biologist and researcher she starts research on animal nature in this research took too many years. In this time frame, she builds a very strong bond with the chimpanzee matriarch. This bonding and love reflect the nature of animals especially chimpanzees they also have emotions and feelings. Humans and animals also build a relation of love and friendship without any hesitations. In this book writer, Frans de Waal writes about every single moment of great bond between Jan Van Hooff and Matriarch the chimpanzee. You can download Mama’s Last Hug PDF at the end.
Frans de Wall was born on 29th October 1948 in Netherland. He wrote many successful books in the nonfiction genre and now he works as a professor. Permit behavior is a very well-known university in Netherland. Mama’s last hug is one of the most famous books by Frans de wall this book was nominated for many international awards.
Feature of Mama’s Last Hug pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is November 14th, 2018.
- Frans de Waal is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Science and Technology.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 352 pages.
- W. W. Norton Company is the official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 25 editions of this book. And every edition has a different accent according to a particular area and every edition has a different page count.
- Good reads choice awards nominate this book for the best Science and Technology book in 2019.
Download Mama’s Last Hug PDF
Click the button below to download Mama’s Last Hug free & Read Online.