Mexican gothic is the most famous horror novel nowadays. In this story, the married girl has some kind of trust issues with her husband. Call her cousin to investigate the attempt of murder and they think her husband was the culprit. So that cousin who works in the police of different state come to her home and start an investigation from a neighbor. This book was published in 2020 by Silvia Moreno and the total page count is 320. There are more than 13 editions of this book are available in the market.
She was born on 25th April 1981 in Mexico. But for some family and financial issues, Silvia’s parents move to Canada. She starts his career as a short story in a private publishing company. The government of the USA nominates Silvia for the nebula award for best novel. Cause of her fame is the most famous novel. She writes starting in her career and that novel is she walk in shadow. She also won the world fantasy award anthology horror fiction and fantasy fiction is the key genre of Silvia.
Feature of Mexican Gothic:
- English is the primary language of Mexican gothic:
- The officially released date of Mexican gothic is 30 June 2020.
- Silvia Moreno is the author of this book.
- The United States launched the place of this book.
- The genre of this book is Horror fiction, gothic fiction, historical fiction, fantasy fiction, historical fantasy.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 301.
- Del Rey is officially a publisher of Mexican gothic.
- This book was nominated for the good reads award by choice in horror fiction.
- Mexican gothic is available in 14 different editions and the only difference between them. This all edition is page count every edition has a different page count.
Download Mexican Gothic PDF:
Click the button below to download Mexican Gothic PDF free and Read online: