Much Ado About Nothing is one of the best comedy play written by William Shakespeare. The play is thought to have been written in the year 1598 and 1599 in the middle of Shakespeare career. Much Ado About Nothing is included in First Folio, published in the year 1623. You can download Much Ado About Nothing PDF at the end.
Review of Ado About Nothing:
By the definition of “noting”.. ( which, in the days of Shakespeare, sounded the same as “noting” in the title of the play and it means overhearing, rumour and gossip). The story of the play revolves around Beatrice and benedick. In the story, they are tricked to accept their love for each other, while Claudio is tricked to reject Hero at the altar in the erroneous belief that she is not loyal and faithful. At the end of the story Beatrice and Benedick joined forces to set things right, while others join dance celebrating the marriages of Beatrice and Benedick. The major characters of the play are Watchman, Sexton, Friar Francis, Verges, Dogberry, Ursula, Margaret, hero, Innogen, Conrade, Borachio, Balthasar, Antonio, Leonato, Claudio, Don John, Don Pedro, Beatrice and Benedick.
Features of Ado About Nothing pdf:
- Much Ado About Nothing is a comedy play written by William Shakespeare.
- The play is written in the year 1598 and 1599.
- Shakespeare wrote this play in the middle of his career.
- Much Ado About Nothing is the most performed play from all around the world.
- The story of the play revolves around the love of Beatrice and Benedick.
- In this story, the two major characters Benedick and Beatrice were tricked to show their love for each other.
- Much Ado About Nothing is considered as one of the best comedy play of the English language.
Download Much Ado About Nothing PDF:
Click the button below to download Much Ado About Nothing PDF free and read online.