My Brilliant Friend is the story of two ladies and their friendship. Elena and Lila, these ladies are famous because of the unmatchable friendship and unconditional love they have for each other. They both belong to a normal family they study together and do and everything in duo. With time this friendship becomes an icon for friends in that particular area.
And because of this Elena and Lila become famous and time goes and they become national icons and times come when every friend wants a friend like her and people to start copying this girl. This friendship is based on an equal ratio both give respect each other gives proper time so overall they this relation required a lot of hard work dedication loyalty many more sacrifices because without this thing you cannot build relation like this, But peoples don’t think about this sacrifices they only attract with fame this both ladies have. You can download My Brilliant Friend PDF at the end.
Elena Ferrante was born on April 5, 1943, in Italy. First, she completes her education in Italy she did Masters’s in Italian literature this book was originally written in the Italian language but after the great success of this book was translated into more than 30 languages including English she won various national and international awards.
Feature of My Brilliant Friend pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is December 18, 2012.
- Elena Ferrante is the author of this book.
- Genre of this book is Novel, Psychological Fiction.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 331 pages.
- Penguin Random House is the official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 194 editions of this book.
Download My Brilliant PDF:
Click the button below to download My Brilliant PDF free and read online.