Anna 13-year-old girl is the main character of My Sister’s Keeper. Anna was born into a wealthy family but because of her parent’s disease, anna and her siblings were born with some serious diseases. At this little age, she going through more than 13 big surgeries and uncountable small surgeries and these surgeries impact her mental health very badly. And she is not the only child who faces this kind of huge trouble.
Her elder sister was in treatment also and she always thinks about normal life like every child spend their and enjoying outdoor sports picnics etc. But this all things is not for anna and for sure note for her elder sister. But she has very strong hope for a better future and according to this treatment is required more than 9 months so till that date she needs to stay in hospital. You can download My Sister’s Keeper PDF at the end.
Lan McEwan was born on May 19, 1966, in the United States When she decide to work in literature she start working with different producers and serial writers. She writes too many articles fir different publishers and time, Because of his outstanding performance government prize her for she as nominated several times in a year.
Feature of My Sister’s Keeper pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is February 1st 2005.
- Ian McEwan is the author of this book.
- Genre of this book is Novel, Psychological Fiction, Bildungsroman, Social novel, Domestic Fiction.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 423 pages.
- Washington Square Press publisher of this book.
- There are more than 156 editions of this book.
Download My Sister’s Keeper PDF:
Click the button below to download My Sister’s Keeper PDF free and read online.