Notes from Young is an autobiography of the very well known chef of the United States Kwame Onwuachi along with his notable life story he also writes a different kind of easy to cook recipes. Kwame Onwuachi spends his childhood in Nigeria because his mother wants him to move to Nigeria where he can learn respect for food especially. Kwame Onwuachi also participates in a cooking competition at the white house at the starting of his career he works as a dishwasher and helper in a well-known American restaurant. After working as a chef in many restaurants Kwame finally opens his own restaurant in the United States but unfortunately, he cannot run this restaurant successfully after a couple of months of opening this restaurant is closed. But in their current life, he is the owner of Philly Wing Fry very famous restaurant in America. You can download Notes from a Young Black Chef PDF at the end.
Kwame Onwuachi was born on 11th November 1989 in the United States. In recent years he won the James Beard Award of Rising Star Chef of the year. He did very well as a chef in 2018 he also won the best chef award from Food and Wine Magazine.
Feature of Notes from a Young Black Chef pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is April 9th, 2019.
- Kwame Onwuachi, Joshua David Stein is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Food and cookbooks.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 288 pages.
- Knopf Publishing Group is the official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 6 editions of this book.
Download Notes from a Young Black Chef PDF
Click the button below to download Notes from a Young Black Chef free and read online.
Leave a Comment