Of blood is the story of a city where everyone lives peacefully. But at the time of the late 1900s nature destroy the neighboring cities and vanish all things all infrastructure is demolished. And now peoples are worried about their city because everyone knows nature will destroy their cities also.
Patricia Briggs was born on 10 October 1950. She is the writer of more than 250 novels and the main category of that novels is romance. And romance is one of the favorite genres of Patricia she writes almost her books in the romance genre but of blood and bone is the fiction genre and this is the most famous fantasy novel by Patricia Briggs. And this novel is also nominated for the best fantasy novel in 2019 by good reads choice awards. Patricia is won New York Times bestselling author and Sunday Times bestselling author also. Patricia Briggs writes the famous series, J.D Robb, in the death, and that series was translated into more than 50 languages and sold more than 50 million copies.
Feature of Of Blood and Bone pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is December 4, 2018.
- Nora Roberts is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is fantasy.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 453 pages.
- St. Martin’s Press is the official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 16 editions of this book. And every edition has a different accent according to a particular area and every edition has a different page count.
- Good reads choice awards nominate this book for the best fantasy book in 2019.
Download Of Blood and Bone pdf:
Click the button below to download Of Blood and Bone PDF free and read online.