Oryx and Crake is one of the best novel written by Canadian author named Margaret Atwood in the year 2003. The author describes the novel as adventure romance and speculative fiction, rather than science fiction. Oryx and Crake do not deal with those things which we cant do or begin to do, but it goes beyond the amount of realism the author associates with the novel form. You can download Oryx and Crake PDF at the end.
Review of Oryx and Crake:
The novel revolves around a character known as Snowman, who is in a very bad situation and only has strange creatures known as Crakers to provide him company. The novel was published by McClelland and Stewart for the first time. The novel earned various awards such as in 2003 it was shortlisted for Man Booker Prize for Fiction and in 2004 for Orange Prize for Fiction. Oryx and Crake were adopted for television in the year 2009 till 2013 by Darren Aronofsky under the banner of MaddAddam. In 2016 this novel was adapted by HBO. The novel is loved by the readers from all around the world and is the best selling novel of all time.
Features of Oryx and Crake pdf:
- The novel is written by famous Canadian author Margaret Atwood with Terry Karydes as a cover artist.
- The book is written in simple English language and was published in Canada.
- The work comes under the Genre of Speculative fiction.
- The novel was published by McClelland and Steward in Canada, by Bloomsbury in the United Kingdom and by Doubleday publisher in the United States.
- The book was published in the year 2003 in Canada.
- The novel is loved by readers from all around the world and is among the best selling novel of all time.
Download Oryx and Crake PDF:
Click the button below to download Oryx and Crake PDF free and read online.