Paper Towns is a famous book written by American author John Green. Paper Towns is written for young adults and was published by Dutton Books on 16 Oct 2008. Paper Towns is about the coming of age of the protagonist, Quentin “Q” Jacobsen and his search for Margo Roth Spiegelman, his childhood love living in his neighbourhood. You can download Paper Towns PDF at the end.
Review of Paper Towns:
The story of Paper Towns is very interesting and is loved by the readers because of its creative work. In the Quest of Quentin, he with his friends Lacey, Radar and Ben got some information about Margo. The author got the inspiration for the novel form his life experience and knowledge of “Paper Towns” in a road journey through South Dakota. The novel got the fifth position on New York Times bestseller list for children’s novel and is awarded for 2009 Edgar Award in the category of the best young adult novel of all time. Paper Towns is adapted for a featured film on 24 July 2015. The major characters of Paper Towns are Lacey Pemberton, Marcus Lincoln, Ben Starling, Margo Roth Spiegelman and Quentin Jacobsen.
Features of Paper Towns pdf:
- Paper Towns is written by American author John Green.
- The novel is translated by Mr M.
- Paper Towns is written in English language and is published in the United States for the first time.
- Paper Towns comes under the Genre of Mystery and a Young adult novel.
- Paper Towns is published by Dutton Books.
- The novel was published on 16 Oct 2008 in the United States.
- The novel is available in Paperback and Hardback.
- Paper Towns consists of a total of 305 pages.
- The novel is nominated for various awards and is adapted for featured film in 2015.
Download Paper Towns PDF:
Click the button below to download Paper Towns PDF free and read online.