Parkland birth of a movement novel is based upon true incident happen in the United States. Emma Gonzalez and David Hogg is founder of this movement. These both are work very hard to make this protest success and this protest now considers 4th largest protest in the history of the United States. You can download Parkland: Birth of a Movement PDF at the end.
Stephen Chbosky was born on 31st June 1961 in the United States. He is full-time journalist and author he is very recognized personality of the United States. Writer career of Stephen is also very successful he won God read choice award for best nonfiction author for his book Parkland Birth of a Movement. and he was won Edgar Award for his notable work in nonfiction genre his book was translated into more than of 100s of languages. Most notable work and the real cause of his fame are he was covering mass murder situation in The United States for two decades he wrote many strong articles against this situation. Because of this work, he won several awards and he gains recognition around the USA.
Feature of Parkland: Birth of a Movement pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is February 12th 2019.
- Stephen Chbosky is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Biography.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 385 pages.
- Harper Publishing is the official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 12 editions of this book. And every edition has a different accent according to a particular area and every edition has a different page count.
- Good reads choice awards nominate this book for the best Nonfiction book in 2019.
Download Parkland: Birth of a Movement PDF:
Click the button below to download Parkland: Birth of a Movement PDF free and read online.